
So,
I started subbing already! So, hopefully I will get a few jobs every week! I taught first grade today and I had about 28 of them. When I sub, I focus (especially in elementary school) on that classroom and what I need to accomplish, but I also try to enjoy the kids. It can be hard, but I try to have a good attitude going into it and usually my day goes well. Kids are good by nature-- they just need a little direction every once and awhile.
These little six year olds are the cutest. So much is expected of them and they are so little. They quickly became my friends. I loved teaching them and going through their routine. They get to sing these fun songs every morning that they move and groove too--I was even getting into them. By the end of the day, they were coming up to me and giving me hugs! The girls all day were telling me they liked my necklace and sparkle watch--'typical girls' so into fashion!!;)
Every time I sub, I see how much work it is put into everyday in teaching those kids!!!
KUDOS to all ThOsE BrAvE TeACheRs OuT ThErE!
-J
3 comments:
You are probably a great sub.
Working with kids IS hard! Kudos to you for subbing...that's really hard when the kids don't know you!
That is awesome Jen!! We are hoping we will see you guys this fall, I miss seeing your little ones grow up and we haven't even seen Benjamin yet!!
Post a Comment