Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Friday, November 20, 2009

A chicken in the front yard--What??


Woke up--scooted the kids to school... Got them in the car? "Mommy, what is that sound.." I replied, "A strange bird, as it was flying away." Then out of the corner of my eye, I see a white chicken tottling up my driveway making all sorts of noise.. I bursted out in laughter! You can say that it made my morning as well as the kids! It was like a cow would be walking down the streets of New York City-- A chicken in my front yard--What???


The most ironic part of it all, is that I know a friend who had a chicken that went missing yesterday!!! MMMMMMmmmmmhhhhh--interesting?;0
J

3 comments:

Amy J said...

Now THAT's funny.

Corbin said...

That is hilarious! I told Mike and he started cracking up.... Never know what you will find in the QC...

Jamie W. said...

LOL!! Now we did have ducks swimming in our front yard once. : )