I have an awesome husband! I know he thinks I am awesome too, but this post is about him! Tyler has been kinda asthmatic lately(last week), had to miss school and then he caught a cold which made things worse for a bit. I was worried like a mother should be and my hubby 'picks' me up (metaphorically) and lets me know it is going to be ok even though we don't have insurance(long story--will have some in January) and I am freaking out inside that he might have the 'swine' flu(my imagination runs wild of how sick he could actually get meanwhile, no insurance--not good--not swine flu by the way).
Well, he tells me guess what...?... we have the 'Lord on our side, sweetie.' I nod and tell him I know, but...... Well, I did my little mommy prayers throughout the days and with the help of calling in a prescription, being dedicated to breathing treatments and having faith my little boy is getting better!
Hubby cleaned, cooked, did laundry so that I could keep my eye on my sweet Tyler! I am grateful for such an awesome partner in life and for my sweet kids! I learn and grow from them all the time.
J
5 comments:
It's amazing what prayer, faith, and a supporting husband can do!! Glad you have someone who lifts you up and gives you hope and faith, you're a great example!
It is not fun to have sick kids. Always nice to have help.
Hey Jen--
Just wanted to let you know the youth will be coming around Wed night between 7-8pm to do a service scavenger hunt. Hopefully they will stop at your place & serve you & your family!
So glad Tyler is getting better...yea, Ben, for helping out! Those Johnson boys were raised right! ; )
I know the feeling. We went without insurance for a bit, too. And there is nothing worse than seeing your children sick. You realize how delicate they really are. And we all need a safe place to land . . . and that is just what good hubbies are for.
Post a Comment