I had soooo many pictures because I lost my camera and was slacking on posting, lately.So, LOOK DOWN/SCROLL DOWN after reading! I've been super busy since the fall break! Well, the pictures consist of our trip up to Flagstaff, Sedona and Prescott. We really had a good time. Ben took a few days off and so we decided to take advantage of the fall time and see the change of colors in the mountains. And boy did we ever! The pictures don't do it justice. We went on several hikes and just enjoyed spending quality time as a family. When we were on our way home, we jumped right into the Johnson Family Reunion! We had such a good time. We went to the zoo, did some dry canning (for a food storage, can never be too prepared), celebrated Uncle Jodie's birthday, spent time at Saguaro lake and then to end things everyone came over our way for church and for a nice lunch at our house. We always enjoy getting together! We were tired afterwards, but it is always worth it. Then came Halloween. Friday night we went to our trunk or treat and then Saturday we headed out to Jessica and Mike's for a dinner and gathering of candy! Thanks Jessica for having us over-- we had a good time. Tyler was Spiderman, Abby was a Balerina and Benji was a bee!
Quote from Tyler: (we are going to church the day after Halloween) "mom, can we do Halloween all over again? I had sooo sooo soooo soooo much fun?"
J
4 comments:
the colors are so gorgeous, Fall has been fun this year too. You are right though, pictures don't do the colors justice. I love your new picture of the kids at the top. too cute.
You guys have been busy. I love all your pictures. So pretty. Love the leaves changing colors, too. You are a good picture-taker.
Love the colors, it makes me miss a true fall {one Arizona can't provide}...Sounds busy but family vacations are always a good time and I have the greatest memories from them!!
You have to take us with you next time you do that!
--Julie
Post a Comment