I've decided to 'Celebrate Sundays'! They are special days in our family, of course so why NoT!
How am I going to do this you might ask? Well, 'DEssErT'! I love 'food' and 'cooking' channels, creative ways to cook and now it is my turn to experiment a little.
I just decided today after attending church so here it is! Chocolate Cake was on the menu after dinner tonight! I am not a cake person, but this all I had ingredients for today.. So, I decided to infuse the cake with a filling-- 'chocolate pudding'!
I baked the cake, let it cool then used a dropper and filled the cake with pudding 'that was thick enough for a pie'! (by poking in from the top)Frosted it with dark chocolate frosting and topped for decor a 'broken twix bar'! I had to get a little creative! Then I stuck it in the fridge to chill!
After dinner, all the kids and hubby dug in! Kids usually don't even finish cake or cupcakes, but tonight they loved it! Yeah, Success! The pudding moistened the cake which made it go down easier!
Next time, I will take pics of the yummy delights on SunDays!
No comments:
Post a Comment