It is another Sunday and we celebrate with Dessert! I made a classic from the Hill side. A mint chocolate chip/Oreo pie! Most liked it. This happens to be my favorite flavor ice cream too, but it isn't Abby's! Mental note: to remember that! The boys dug in and we have left overs for tomorrow! hee..
p.s. I wish I had a better camera, but it is the best it can do. But you get the picture!:) lol
Another note: I've also tried out two recipes this week from my 'food blogs' I now follow.. I made the Mango Salsa Chicken and Rice then I made the 'chocolate marshmallow cookies for some friends in need of cheering up and celebrating too! (two different set of friends of ours by the way) It has helped me tap into my more 'creative' side! Hopefully, I can keep it up.
I made a fab meatloaf tonight! I even like my own.. I loved meatloaf growing up too!
Enjoy your day!
1 comment:
Mint chocolate chip oreo pie?!?! That looks like heaven in a dish!
Post a Comment