Proud Momma of Three Little Ones

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why Can't I eat Everything?


Why can't I do everything? I want to ......? Well, sometimes! I also say, Why can't I eat everything?
I really do love food, but I have a interesting relationship with food. It is my dearest friend and my truest enemy!

It gives me energy each and every day, it provide vitamins and also just is yummy!

Flip side:

If I get too into my 'dearest friend' it will scoop me up into a nice plump, rich and gooeey ice cream sundae with a cherry on top--Now I don't know if I'd want that!

Oh the tug and pull! Which one wins! Neither somewhere in the middle is the best way to be!

The end...

2 comments:

Karlea said...

LOL!! Truer words were never spoken!

Parker Family said...

Yes so true right now yummy food is winning the fight for me.